To maintain front desk operations at the Blue Water Sports Club at our Trilogy property. This position is responsible for processing calls and greeting members in a professional, courteous and timely manner in order to meet required standards.
Part Time Schedule: Evenings and weekends required. Hours could vary per season schedule/hours of operation. Trilogy's hours of operation are from 6-9PM Monday through Friday and 7-7PM on the weekends.
• Responsible for daily service schedule for spa and fitness.
• Responsible for daily member check in and check out. Including POS and check handling.
• Prep and maintain locker rooms, fitness room, tennis courts, pool deck, and track with needed amenities.
• Frequently walk all areas to ensure safety.
• Promote all club programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist members with a total club experience. Must keep current with club calendar – programs, events and activities.
• Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and safely by proper maintenance, repair and cleaning of machines.
• Assist in emergency procedures when necessary.
• Resolves member issues through effective customer service skills and referring others to the proper authority levels. Must keep current with club and departmental policies and enforce them.
• Ensure the Trilogy Experience is received for members and guests by maintaining the Community’s Mission Statements / Values; Standards and Expectations.
• Ensure facility cleanliness including exercise equipment.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Arrange pool furniture daily
• Experience in resort or country club setting preferred.
• Knowledge of fitness and spa services, complete various administrative work.
• Productivity; good attendance, few errors or repetition, good work quantity and quality, positive contributor; ability to work successfully in a team environment, strong people skills required, works well with others
• Most be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Flexibility and adaptability to situations
• Personal computer proficiency, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School or GED required
• Two or more years in resort or country club setting preferred
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 2 years ago