The Lord & Taylor Tailor/Fitter and Dressmaker will work
closely with the store team to ensure all alterations
and finished jobs meet and/or exceed the Lord & Taylor
standards. Responsibilities include taking measurements
of male and female customers, communicating with store
executive team & sales associate and the ideal candidate
must have a strong understanding of alterations
explain fitted marking to his/her peers
- Very Strong Communications skills; will need to
L&T customer and work with store team
- Professionalism, must be able to interact with the
- Extremely strong customer service skills
fitting and marking.
- Strong understanding of both men’s and women’s
- Must know how to take measurements on both men and
hem markers &…)
- Be accurate and productive in marking and pinning.
- Knows how to use all types of marking tools (rulers,
- Will be able to follow Lord &Taylor Fitting Manuals
expectations in finished job.
- Must be able to match Lord & Taylor’s standards and
- Meet our productivity standards of minimum 7 UPH.
- Enough knowledge of both men and women’s dressmaking
- Must know spot cleaning and pressing.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in alterations.
- Must know alterations machineries and equipment.