Canon Solutions America is a Canon U.S.A. Company providing integrated systems technology that comprises one of the strongest solutions portfolios in the document management industry.
If you are a detail oriented, motivated individual and you enjoy a challenge, this may be the position for you! The Fixed Asset/Inventory Accountant role is an entry level accounting position responsible for general ledger reconciliations and assisting with all aspects of inventory and fixed asset maintenance. Recent graduates or those with 1-2 years of experience are a good fit for this role.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
- Perform monthly account reconciliations for all Inventory accounts
- Research account discrepancies for Inventory and Fixed Asset accounts
- Assist with Inventory and Fixed Asset reporting
- Participate in the month-end close
- Work with Inventory operations to strengthen Internal Controls over inventory
- Assist with special projects, as required by management
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
• Prior Oracle experience is a plus but not required
Canon Solutions America
- 2 years ago - save job
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...