At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, customer service is our top priority! We are looking for team players who can embrace our customer service philosophy to ensure we continue to provide unparalleled customer service! Auto/Mate will provide training all necessary on our Dealership Management Software.
At Auto/Mate Dealership Systems, we develop world-class Dealership Management Software that is used by more than 1,000 dealerships across the United States. Auto/Mate ranked #1 in overall customer satisfaction in the most recent National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) survey and we strive to provide our customers with the best software in the industry.
- Provide training and support to customers on Auto/Mate’s Fixed Ops (Parts & Service) Software.
- Travel to customer sites to assist with software installations and train end users.
- Provide onsite and phone / email support on Fixed Ops (Parts & Service) related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
What We Offer
- 1-2 years of experience in automotive Fixed Operations (Parts Manager, Service Manager, etc.)
- Superior customer service skills!
- Knowledge of automotive Fixed Ops terminology
- Ability to travel 2 full weeks each month
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Experience with Dealership Management Software is a plus!
Auto/Mate is an equal opportunity employer
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (traditional and High Deductible options available)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Volunteering)
- 401K, with company match
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Accident, Cancer, Specified Disease)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Bagel Thursdays, BBQ's, visits from Ice Cream Trucks...and cupcakes. That right, we said it, cupcakes.
- Casual, yet professional work environment (Flip flops? Sure...why not?!)
Auto/Mate Dealership Management Systems - 17 months ago