PAE is currently seeking a Fixed-Wing Coordinator to support an exciting new mission in support of the National Science Foundation’s Antarctic Operations.
The Fixed-Wing Coordinator will:
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace.
- Assist the Fixed-Wing Supervisor to determine fixed wing support requirements.
- Assist with delivery of the daily fixed-wing flight schedule that is developed based on support requirements and NSF priorities.
- Assist with tracking of statistical information regarding Intra-continental LC-130 missions, Twin Otter tasking, cargo and passenger movements.
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a business or an air transportation related field, or
- Four years of applicable career experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of two years experience with remote logistical support and automated data processing systems as applied to logistics functions is required.
- Valid Driver license required
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including the U.S....