The Flash Developer/Actionscript 3 Developer/AS3 developer will do the following:
(must be onsite, no remote work is avaialble)
Relocation package available
Excellent perks available
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The duties will include working with software engineering, OOP, Flash Professional IDE, creating and using external AS3 libraries, and SVN.
2. Uses team-oriented coding tools such as eclipse, Flash Builder.
3. Work in teams or with other developers and graphic designers to create games and designs.
4. Develops complex projects with AS3.
1. 3+ years software engineering experience
3+ years OOP experience 2+ years of experience using design patterns including MVC and FSM 2 + years developing complex projects with ActionScript3/AS3 1+ year using Flash Professional IDE Experience creating and using external Actionscript/AS3 libraries Experience using team-oriented coding tools such as eclipse, Flash Builder Experience using SVN Basic understanding of memory and performance problems related to Flash games Work Environment:
Work is done independently in an office environment.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines.
Physical: While performing the duties of this job, incumbent is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel, such as keyboarding and writing.
Auditory/Visual : Must have visual acuity to read. Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision adequate for the incumbent to perform the responsibilities and functions of the job efficiently. Must be able to speak and communicate clearly.
USA APPLICANTS ONLY
NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED