Fleet division located at 10401 Centrepark Dr. Houston, Texas 77043
has an opening for Temporary part time Fleet Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Assist with the creation and production of reports
• Developing presentations and proposals
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Handling of department expense reports
• Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Helping field departmental phone calls
• Filing & other general administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication swills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candiate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have 12 months of experience as an administrative assistant
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 11 months ago
Enterprise Holdings is in the driver's seat in the global car rental business. Through its Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Alamo Rent A Car,...