RideCharge, the DC-based technology startup revolutionizing local ground transportation, is seeking a Fleet Operations Manager to work with Taxi Magic fleet and driver partners across the country to deliver a consistently flawless rider experience. This is a critical role and a unique opportunity to change the way taxis work fleet-by-fleet and city-by-city. You must be high-energy and self-directed; comfortable working with people from different backgrounds; strong on analysis and problem solving; enjoy traveling; and love making things work better.
- Work with fleet partners to launch and manage Taxi Magic service
- Train fleet staff to onboard, train and manage their drivers to provide great service
- Work with marketing team to develop driver marketing, training, communication, and incentive programs
- Take responsibility for establishing 100% service reliability with fleet partners. Work with Taxi Magic and fleet staff to identify, analyze and solve any issues.
- Work with marketing team to develop reporting to track fleet, driver and overall service performance
Copyright Notice: This content has been copyrighted. To request permission to syndicate this content visit https://www.sortiq.com/feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years’ relevant experience with operations, partner management, consulting, training or support
- Solid basic computer and business software skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Superior problem solving and analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Thrives and gets things done in unstructured start-up environment
- Undeniable motor and positive attitude
Taxi Magic/RideCharge - 17 months ago