We are looking for Flex Developer from MA / Rhode Island / New Hampshire / Southern Maine or those who are willing to relocate. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
Title: Flex Developer
Location: Greater Boston, MA
Type: Full time W2
Number of Positions: 2
Job ID: 102 – Flex Developer
Our Senior Agile Developers / Engineers are responsible for application development and support of high-quality applications and services.
All our senior developers work in highly collaborative, cross functional, Agile teams and often take lead roles on various software components.
Work on our customer's next generation of highly successful educational learning tools for the secondary school market. Their research based software products help struggling students acquire foundational skills through the use of fun, interactive activities and adaptive technology.
Code Genesys developers possess most of the following qualities:
Minimum Skills / Experience
- Strong familiarity with at least one Agile methodology and a strong desire to work within Agile development environments.
- Commitment to getting things done and taking ownership of tasks when others do not.
- Continuous learners (unafraid to learn new practices, processes, technologies, and languages).
- Motivated to drive improvements and achieve concrete objectives.
- Sensitive to cultural differences in interactions in the way work is done
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science/engineering or related discipline
- 3 years of commercial software engineering experience in an object oriented language
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Flex 4 / ActionScript 3
- Experience with the MVC and IOC design patterns
- Experience with Parsley or equivalent framework
- Experience with tweening engines
About Code Genesys
- Experience with BlazeDS is a plus
- Prior experience with J2EE technologies a plus
Code Genesys is a growing team of software solutions specialists dedicated to performing within agile frameworks that deliver open, scalable, flexible software solutions for our customers. If you thrive within an entrepreneurial culture, are committed to developing professional excellence within yourself and those around you, and are energized by opportunities, we want to hear from you!
ENGINEERING.com - 20 months ago
Lead UI Architect
- 28 days ago