The Flexible Substitute Worker (FSW) category is designed to have no regular schedule, no set weekly hours and the FSW will fill in for LOAs, vacations or special projects. This position is not designed to be full or part time staff with regular hours and set schedule.
This position is different from Relief Workers in that FSW employees will be in the union and paid on union scale and are also eligible to participate in the pension plan if all other eligibility requirements are met.
The FSW is eligible to accrue vacation time only (no personal or sick will be accrued).
Massasoit: This group home houses eight individuals in a building that is on one-floor, providing greater accessibility for mobility-impaired clients. Massasoit staff also provide outreach to 4 supported community living residents.
- Teach daily living skills
- Write and implement treatment plans
- Provide daily care and support for residents
- Provide crisis management services
- Participate in group activities
- HSD/GED required; associate's or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current valid US-issued driver's license and ability to provide registered and insured automobile for work related purposes.
- Desire to serve others required.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and ability to contribute to team objectives required.
- Preference will be given to those with experience in social services and/or working with program's population.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- All bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Community Healthlink - 22 months ago
Community Healthlink is a leading community-based provider of comprehensive mental health, substance abuse, rehabilitation, homeless and...