- Posses a 'can-do' and TEAMWORK attitude
- Careful attention to detail
- High expectation for quality
- Computer experience
- Experience operating a flexographic label printing press
- Ability to run jobs with minimal scrap
- Above average productivity
- Reading instructions from job jacket and sets up or directs set-up of press.
- Makes job ready by running samples to adjust print quality, registration, color settings and ink mixings.
- Makes final pre-run inspection of job and approves or confers with supervisor for approval.
- Responsible for quality of printed work with defined levels of authority.
- Ensure safety policies and procedures are met.
- Fill out necessary paper work and records.
- Assists in cleaning up and keeping immediate work area neat and orderly.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 3 years related flexo printing press experience.
Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WS Packaging Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer