American Airlines is looking for the best!
The new American is in the business of serving the travel needs of our customers. A warm welcome, gracious service and a safe and comfortable feeling, makes our customers' journey something they will always remember. Our flight attendants are proud of this rich tradition - pride that you can share when you embark on a career representing American Airlines as an onboard crew member. If you are a highly customer-focused individual who strives for the best and takes pride in getting the job done, we would like to hear from you.
Our flight attendants are the face of American Airlines and are service professionals of the highest caliber, with the desire, drive and passion to provide outstanding service.
We are looking for great people that can:
- Set a high standard for consistent in-flight service that includes serving meal/beverages and selling onboard products
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public
- Work independently or as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Provide leadership by responding to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
Here is what it takes to be a successful flight attendant at American Airlines:
- Must be able to fluently speak Finnish
- Friendly reception of all customers
- Strong communication skills
- Neat, well-groomed and focused on making a positive impression
- Must be service-oriented
- Excellent dependability
- Caring and nurturing
- Easily embrace change
- Accepts personal responsibility for resolving concerns
- Able to attend 8 1/2 weeks of training in Dallas/Ft Worth, TX, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
Aspire to be the best and join a great team! Apply now to explore the possibilities!
On an average day, American Airlines is privileged to serve the traveling needs of about 275,000 customers on approximately 3,400 domestic and international flights. American Airlines is taking significant steps to transform and enhance our fleet so that in five years, we will have the U.S. airline industry's youngest and most fuel-efficient fleet.
AMR knows America's spacious skies -- and lots of others. Its main subsidiary is American Airlines, one of the largest airlines in the...