Flight Attendants ensure compliance with Company as well as FAA regulations and policies while providing a professional, courteous and a friendly flight for customers.
- Greet and direct passengers to assigned seat, verify tickets, provide a high level of customer service,
- Explain the use of safety equipment to all passengers
- Serve and prepare prepared meals and beverages as applicable
- Assist passengers to store carry-on luggage, garments, and under-seat storage, etc.
- Verify passengers have complied with all Federal Regulations prior to take off and landing
- Administer first aide to passengers in distress, when needed
- Collect money for meals and beverages
- Ability to prepare reports, verify passenger boarding ticket and irregularities, meal and beverage inventories, maintaining cleanness of AC cabin, in addition to reporting lost and found articles
- Make all safety required announcements while continuing to observe safety while in the cabin
- Prepare to evacuate the aircraft in the event of an emergency situation
- Professional image for Mesa Air Group
Mesa Air Group offers comprehensive health plans, package, travel benefits, bonuses & much more.
Starting pay for Flight Attendants is: $15.91 (per flight hour)
After 6 months: $17.05 (per flight hour)
After one year: $18.77 (per flight hour)
Flight Hours will be discussed at the open session
The location for this position is based on the operational needs of the company and seniority. Current bases are as follows and are subject to change:
PHX (Phoenix, AZ)
CLT (Charlotte, NC)
ORD (Chicago - O'Hare)
HNL ,OGG, and KOA
New hires will be assigned to one of the above bases. At this time, our most JR bases are: HNL (and neighboring islands), IAD-Washington Dulles and ORD-Chicago.
Please read the instructions below and all information provided in its entirety for the Flight Attendant posting. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered and NO phone calls please.
Applicants who have completed an online application and meet the minimum requirements will receive an invitation to our information session. Due to space limitations the number of applicants invited will be limited and applications will be evaluated in the order which they are received. All correspondence will be via email only (an email address will be provided in the invitation to selected applicants).
Providing seating is available, you will receive a final seat confirmation. The following will be required for entrance to the session: invitation, seat confirmation and proper identification. Please note : Travel and hotel arrangements are NOT provided for information sessions.
- Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Additional details will be provided on the invitation.
Mesa Air Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote diversity in the workplace.
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude with a high level of customer service
- Pass FAA 10 year (plus) background and fingerprinting check
- Pass initial and ongoing drug screening
- High school diploma/or equivalent
- Able to obtain a Passport, prior to attending a training class.
- Speak, read and write English fluently
- U.S. Citizen or have authorization to work in U.S as defined by the immigration act of 1986.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Complete use of all four senses; smell, hearing, touch, and seeing
- Minimum 20/20 vision, corrected or uncorrected
- Maximum height 5' 10" minimum height 4'11" without shoes (for safety reasons will be measured)
- Physically fit, well groomed and practice good hygiene and etiquette
- Ability to lift 45 pounds to shoulder and perform all safety related functions (with demonstrations)
- Customer service background preferred.
- Available to be away from base for up to 6 continuous days and attend unpaid training in AZ
- Willing and able to relocate to any assigned base at your own expense (Mesa does not provide moving expenses to ANY base)
- Must be able to make multiple entries and exits to all countries serviced by Mesa Air Group; including Canada which has strict inadmissible class/status
- Must adhere to uniform standards and guidelines, with no visible tattoos or body piercing
- Must be flexible, dependable and work well with others supervised and unsupervised
- Willing to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 10 months ago
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...