Rolls-Royce, a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, operates in four global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. We continue to invest in core technologies, products, people and capabilities with the objective of broadening and strengthening the product portfolio, improving efficiency and enhancing the environmental performance of its products.
Flight line mechanics at our Seattle Operations perform a variety of tasks related to the delivery and maintenance of Rolls-Royce power plants and associated systems for Boeing aircraft. Specific accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Removing and installing Line Replacement Units (LRU's) and engine components as well as repair work
- Incorporating modifications and inspecting/evaluating engine components
- Providing assistance to troubleshoot and resolve engine and aircraft system malfunctions
- Collecting and reporting engine-related information
Rolls-Royce has a broad customer base comprising 600 airlines, 4,000 corporate and utility aircraft and helicopter operators, 160 armed forces, more than 2,000 marine customers including 70 navies, and energy customers in 120 countries. Rolls-Royce is a technology leader, employing 38,000 people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries. Rolls-Royce is a Military Friendly Employer. Rolls-Royce is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and a barrier-free employment process.
- A&P license (or military equivalent)
- 5 years experience in manufacturing or aviation industry
- Willingness and ability to work day, evening or night shifts 7 days a week scheduled on a 5 out of 7 day basis
- Frequent travel may be necessary
- Maintenance experience on large Rolls-Royce engines
- Associate's Degree
- Excellent ability to problem solve and communicate
- Detail and process-oriented
Rolls-Royce - 7 months ago
Rolls-Royce plc is a global company providing power on land, sea, and air. The company has established leading positions in civil aerospace,...