While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and work the majority of shift in a standing position. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in housekeeping is required, preferably in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
- Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA and local health department regulations.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
The Floor Attendant is responsible for the general cleaning and upkeep of all hotel floor surfaces in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a systematic floor care program for all floor surfaces, including marble floors, walls, counters, floor tiles, and wood surfaces.
- Shampoo all carpet on the property when needed.
- Maintain a cleaning schedule for all floor surfaces.
- Clean, wax, or polish floor surfaces using a variety of tools.
- Maintain proper working condition of all floor cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ensures that superior guest service is provided through fast, flawless, and spotless service standards
Dolce Hotels and Resorts
- 3 years ago - save job