We are currently seeking a Floorhand- Workover Rigs for Hennessey, OK.
- Performing services on oil and gas wells as part of a 3/5 person crew of a well service rig
- Assisting in rigging up and rigging down
- Pulling/laying down rods, tubing and casing
- Driving a crew truck when necessary
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1-2 years of Floorhand experience
- Basic problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and verbal/written English communication skills
- Minimum of one (1) year basic oilfield servicing experience
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- CDL Class B license for driving rig
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 11 months ago