Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a full time, days, Follow Up Representative for the University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.
Position Summary: Maximize reimbursement received for Princeton HealthCare System for services rendered, through accurate and timely billing and thorough follow up on all accounts. Maximize patient satisfaction by accurate, timely and respectful responses to all customers. This position will be focused on Hospice and Home Care billing and follow up.
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of payor billing requirements and experience with automated system
- Two to three years of directly related experience in hospital accounts receivable and billing field
- Must have solid experience in main frame and PC based automated systems
- Ability to interact with variety of individuals as a problem-solver and have very good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and a high degree of professionalism
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
- Associate’s degree in Business or Accounting
Princeton HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V