Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Maintenance Manager in the Elkhart, IN area. This position is a direct hire for a successful manufacturing company. Duties include: |
• Supervise and proved support for day-to-day activities of Maintenance Department personnel.
• Generate work orders, track progress and follow up as needed.
• Order and source parts as needed for the completion maintenance tasks
• Work with production supervisors, production personnel and maintenance personnel to ensure the facility and equipment is operating safely and efficiently.
• Ability to supervise, train, and provide direction to maintenance personnel.
• Must have good troubleshooting skills
• Able to read electrical schematics and blue prints
• Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment with multiple shifts
• PLC programming/Troubleshooting knowledge beneficial
• AutoCAD Design software knowledge beneficial
$90k plus bonus
Bachelor’s degree is required.
Maintenance Manager, GMP, PLC, troubleshoot, AutoCAD, schematics, blueprints, supervise, electrical
Click here to submit your resume
ENGINEERING.com - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard