Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a QA & Technical Services Manager in the Fremont, CA area. This position is a direct hire for a successful food manufacturing company. Duties include: |
• Develop, implement, and monitor programs and procedures to comply with all aspects of customer, corporate, and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety.
• Train Quality and Plant personnel in program/procedure requirements
• Responsible for establishing, implementing, and directing quality control efforts to ensure that requirements for processing components, and other materials into finished good and products conform to quality standards.
• Directly supervise and support plant Quality Technicians.
• 7+ years of experience with management experience a must
• Baking background preferred
• Experience in root cause investigations and training
• HACCP certified
• SQF practitioner
$80-100K plus bonus
Bachelor’s degree a must with a preferred area of study in Food Science.
Quality Assurance and Technical Services Manager, quality, HACCP, SQF, USDA, GMP, baking, supervisor
Click here to submit your resume
ENGINEERING.com - 13 months ago