Affinity Health System is an integrated health care delivery system focused on community-based, accessible care. Our geographic reach is an advantage for our patients and employees.
Our Services include accessibility, a wide array of specialties, state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to high-quality care to provide our communities with the level of care they need, when and where they need it.
Our Food and Nutrition Department has an excellent reputation for producing Nutritional and Delicious Menus for our patients, employees and visitors in and around the community.
Our Food Service Associates are responsible for customer satisfaction through the serving of food to patients, residents and other customers. Duties include:
Come join our wonderful staff at Mercy Medical Center!
- Basic food assembly and food preparation.
- Ware washing in the dishroom
- Proper sanitation of food service equipment.
- Working as part of a team.
- 10th grade education & 16 years of age.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Self Motivated.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
Normal Weekly Hours
Mercy Medical Center