Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast and lunch food items, assisting with the delivery of patient trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- One year food service experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, medical staff and the general public.
Holy Cross Hospital - Taos, NM - 5 months ago