High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting up to 40lbs, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Computer Skills/ Point of Sales
• Some Cooking Skills / Recipe Adherence
• Understanding of sanitation standards
• Able to pass background check
Whitsons Culinary Group is in search of a reliable, hardworking individual to join our team. Work in School Lunch environment/ responsible for the following:
• Preparing of all food and menu items.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Cash handling skills helpful
• Willing to learn new tasks.
• Performs cleaning duties, including cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
• Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work in different schools as needed.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Work school schedule - Mon-Fri 8am-2pm - must be flexible
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...