High school diploma, read, speak and write english
• Food handling in professional environment experience required.
• Must be able to pass background check.
• Cashiering experience helpful
• Must have excellent customer service skills and work well in team environment.
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, students and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Collects and strips trays for dishwashing.
• Stores silverware, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
ServeSafe, HACCP, Computer Skills, Safety Skills
Work Schedule varies by location assigned.
Availability M-F 830am-130pm
Standard hours vary 15-27 hrs per week
Whitsons Culinary Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...