High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
• Exposure to extreme temperatures (hot and cold) due to cooking and refrigeration equipment.
• Always present a positive and professional image.
* Basic English Reading and Writing Skills
* Able to Pass Background Screening
* Able to work with a team.
* Must be able to provide optimal Customer service, every day.
* Food Handlers/Serv-Safe Certificate a plus.
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals Residents
• Performs cleaning duties, including sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of equipment and work areas, dishwashing and pot washing.
• Brews coffee, fills beverage machines, sets up hot and/or cold food area.
• Delivers, when necessary, food to staff, and catering events.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Stores silverware, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, etc.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Work Schedule RANGE - Mon-Sun 10 - 7:30pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 22 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...