This is a limited part-time, evening shift working some weekends, non-exempt position, working in the Food and Nutrition Services. The Food Service worker Works patient tray line assembling prepared foods on trays for general and therapeutic diets. Performs sanitation duties as assigned, in dish room and/or pot washing area. Develops and maintains a positive teamwork environment so that the highest quality of service is achieved for customers. Ensures that supportive tasks are accomplished within scope of duties and in a timely manner. Responsible for 100% tray accuracy.
- High school or GED
- Food Handlers Certification helpful
- 1-2 Years hospital food service experience helpful
- Strong customer service skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Works tray line positions as assigned cross-trains in all areas.
- Works in dish room and/or pots area; is responsible for sanitation and record keeping (dish machine log, sanitation log)
- Performs side work duties which include: cleaning, sweeping, mopping, record keeping (T+T, sanitizer log), and removing trash.
- Responsible for HACCP.
- Assists with assembling late trays as needed.
- Attends in-services and training to obtain knowledge of diets/menus.
- Attends departmental meetings and in-services including completion of Synquest.
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.
Adventist HealthCare - 23 months ago
Adventist Health, headquartered in Roseville, California, represents health care facilities spanning California, Hawaii, Oregon and...