1. High School diploma/equivalent.
2. Demonstrated proficiency in typing/keyboarding.
3. Superior knowledge of office procedures and the operation
4. Secretarial experience or training preferred.
Proficient with computer applications to include word, data processing, and
interpersonal skills especially on the telephone.
7. Experience with State and Federal School
Nutrition Programs i.e., Agreement,
Regulations, Policies, and Free and Reduced computer programs.
qualifications shown above indicate minimum qualifications.
candidate's qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of their
experience and/or education. Education and/or experience may be
substituted for the stated qualifications.