Assists customers in our retail operations through a variety of assigned tasks ensuring quality measures of the department are met and in accordance with food safety and sanitation guidelines. |
Food Services Retail Manager
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
High School graduate or equivalent is required. Must have one year of experience in a customer service position within a food services operation. Previous cashier experience is highly desirable.
Job Specific Competencies
- Maintains inventory and stocking levels in assigned area.
- Performs other tasks as assigned to assist in the efficient operation of Food Services.
Role Specific Competencies
- Performs extensive cashier duties and records documentation with accuracy.
- Provides timely assistance to all customers.
- Maintains all equipment, working areas, and dining rooms to meet sanitary guidelines.
- This position is classified as a Category III position under OSHA guidelines with no risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials.
View Physical Requirements