Located in the hills of Saddleback Valley and surrounded by spectacular views of pristine mountain ranges and picturesque valleys, Aliso Viejo Country Club is an oasis from the fast-paced life of Orange County. The Club provides a luxurious private club experience at an affordable price, with the very best in golf, dining and social activities.
This position oversees all food service within the club, including the daily operation of a la carte dining and banquet services. S/he will manage the hiring, training, and development of all front of the house food service employee partners. This position will ensure that all mandated training programs are implemented as well as full compliance with corporate purchasing procedures.
S/he prepares an annual financial budget and achieves these goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls, labor management and revenue generating programs.
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills
- Solid understanding of a la carte and banquet revenue generation
- Knowledge of expense control as it relates to service payroll and the forecasting/budgeting of expenses
- Experience with purchasing and inventory systems
- Strong technical literacy including Microsoft Word and Excel, payroll management and point of sale systems
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, employee partners and guests.
Job Requirements :
Two years experience in Food & Beverage required
Private dining experience, preferred
College degree, preferred
ClubCorp - 8 months ago