If you are interested in more than one location you must apply for each location individually . Applying at more than one location will allow multiple hiring managers to receive your information and consider you for their openings. So once you complete your application for this position and location come back and apply for more by clicking on the new opportunities icon above.
About the position:
Our family of foodservice associates are held accountable for providing customers with a superior level of customer service, preparing food items according to state health department and Weigel's standards and general cleaning duties. Other responsibilities include assisting in inventory management, participating in sales promotions and ensuring the overall cleanliness of the store.
What are we looking for?
**Please note that we accept applications for this position on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. When a position becomes available, we will review applicants at that time. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be willing to work a day shift, mid-day shift or evenings shift (depending on availability and business needs) and working weekends and holidays in order to meet our customer’s needs.
- Previous foodservice preparation experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills are required. Previous experience in a role where customer service is a high priority is preferred.
- Ability to operate an oven, sink and follow written directions required.
- Ability to stand/walk for up to ten hours a day and lift as much as 50 pounds required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of an organization as well as both internal and external customers.
Weigels Stores, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
Apply online for a career opportunity at www.weigels.com.
At Weigel's our success is our people; from the beginning our business was...