The Ingram Micro Training Acedemy (IMTA) team specializes in award winning classroom network security training, and Live Online certification training to IT resellers and end-user technical staff. We deliver vendor-authorized, network security training based in real-world experience that's so highly regarded that our vendors send their employees to attend our courses. Core Network Security Training options include: Salesforce/Force.com Training, Cisco Training, VMware Training, Juniper Training, Check Point Training, SonicWALL Training and Websense Training.
- Conduct training in both classroom and Web-format.
- Develop customized sessions delivered at customer's site (10% of time - will be growing in future).
- Make technical recommendations to the customer.
- Manage customer relationship through contact with customer to follow up on questions or technical difficulties.
- Education: Bachelor's degree desirable.
- A minimum two years' hands on experience IT infrastructure.
- Prior classroom training experience desirable.
- C+ development experience.
- Force.com application development experience.
- Excellent command of the Force.com platform.
- Force.com certification preferred.
- Basic understanding of network security appliances.
- Excellent communications and people skills.
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills.
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company. As a...