Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties related to coordinating outreach activities and day-to-day operations nationally for a unit engaged in reducing potential credit losses through foreclosure prevention. Ensure adherence to practices and procedures. Provide value-added expertise to internal and external parties. Utilize wide-ranging background to conduct research and problem-solving.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform and lead activities related to consumer outreach across the countrySafeguard the firm?s assets and minimize operational, reputational and financial risk. Oversee adherence to corporate policies and procedures
- Attain specified individual, team and divisional consumer contact volume goals on a quarterly and annual basis. Contribute to the development of the goals and the evaluation of the results
- Serve as liaison to internal customers, servicers, and other industry partners to strategize and align processes in order to prevent foreclosures and reduce the firm?s credit losses and exposure to losses
- Manage adherence of servicers and/or internal staff to policies and procedures
- Plan and oversee development of analytical tools to monitor production, implement efficiencies, and reduce costs. Must become versed in these tools and systems in order to effectively manage the day to day processes
- Report to the Director and senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts
- Coordinate business development activities in conjunction with other Fannie Mae business units
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams within the National Servicing Organization including communication, Media Relations, non-Profit Vendor Partners and External Partners and consumers as required
- May complete projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity
- Plan, document, and oversee the performance of vendors
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience in working with a diverse set of constituencies and organizations.
- Overnight and weekend travel up to 50% of time
- An in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office products, primarily, but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Comfortable and have experience with training and presentation skills
- Industry Outreach experience a plus
- Managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience conducting and leading seminar like training sessions
- Written and verbal Communication skills
- Project management a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 14 months ago