RCO Legal, P.S. |
is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. As a result of increased demand and new clients, we are looking for more Foreclosure Specialists for our Factoria/Bellevue office. RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability!
RCO specializes in the representation of financial institutions, investors, title insurers, housing authorities and select businesses in all matters related to servicing, mortgage banking, consumer finance, title insurance, real estate finance, and the enforcement of mortgage loans.
The Foreclosure Specialists are responsible for assisting the Paralegals and Attorney/s with a high volume caseload. It is a fast paced environment and involves heavy computer work.
- Intake of new files and file set up
- Heavy data entry and general computer work
- Follow up on missing documents and order title
- Assist with client requested reports
- Update client websites and report milestones
- Research location of defendants, initiate and monitor service
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum one year office related experience, preferably in a related field (legal, bankruptcy, mortgage, banking, etc.)
- File processing experience
- Experience working with attorneys preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively determine appropriate courses of action
- Must be flexible and have well developed interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized and self motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- High proficiency with computers and technology. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn new programs quickly.
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that is leading in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year old firm but the growth of something new and exciting. Our history speaks volumes of our focus in customer service and long term growth. We put high value in the right fit, so we will invest what is needed to train the right person and provide ongoing training as the industry changes and we work to stay on top. If you are someone that is self-motivated, tech savvy, thrives in a fast paced environment, enjoys challenges and takes initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation
- On the job training
RCO Legal - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard