The Night Shift Foreman at Zoltek Composite Intermediates will be responsible for day to day tasks that are assigned in our production facility. The main emphasis for this position is supervision and coordination of work to be performed on customer projects as well as general repair and maintenance of our facility.
- Ensure tasks are executed in the most effective manner in regards to time, cost and function.
- Emulate top notch craftsmanship in all aspects of job.
- Work well with other team members.
- Strive for ongoing self-improvement through additional training.
- Catalyst for getting work completed by driving the process.
- High School education; associates degree related to manufacturing or business preferred.
- Must have strong leadership skills with the ability to gain shop employees confidence.
- Strong communication skills within team as well as the ability to coordinate with engineering.
- Imperative to have excellent organizational skills, ability to multi task.
- Positive attitude, able to handle tense situations that arise.
- Team player, able to take direction.
- Drivers license and ability to work rotating 12-hour shift from 6pm-6am or 6am-6pm
Compensation & Benefits:
The starting rate for this role is $14.50 per her. Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
Prescription drug benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Tuition assistance program
Short term and long term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Optional life insurance
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...