Operates forklift to move, load, and unload pallets to correct location
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Ensure forklift is in safe operating condition.
- Responsible for pallet moves from one area to another.
- Ensure that all pallets, rpc's, and or boxes that are moved from one location to the next are properly accounted for and marked for proper documentation
- Responsible for accuracy of load sheets
- Ensure that daily inspections of forklift and checklist are completed.
- Responsible for following all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains clear and open communications with Plant Managers, Site Managers, Operations Manager, Supervisors, and other forklift drivers and sorters/builders.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of good and bad loads as well as being the last to inspect all trailer loads.
- Maintains a clean work environment at all times.
- All other duties as assigned to support and improve the overall team operations.
- Reporting relationships, work assignments, and work schedules are subject to change to meet company needs and business requirements.
- Attendance at work is an essential function of this job.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : Six months to one year related experience
Propak Corporation - 17 months ago
Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions.
We are a customer...