- Builds pallets and orders as needed and directed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Uses material handling equipment to move product and materials to and from designated locations in an efficient and safe manner.
- Loads and unloads route trucks, bulk rigs, and transports efficiently.
- Assists with the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Maintains a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled.
- Completes associated paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED preferred. Forklift operation knowledge preferred. Previous experience picking and pulling orders preferred. Must have understanding of and be able to operate voice direct picking waist belt unit and headset. Must have good math skills. Must pay close attention to details. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must be able to successfully complete forklift certification. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Frequently (34%-66%) required to sit. Occasionally (0%-33%%) required to lift up to 85 pounds, read and identify product descriptions, reach and pull cases of product, walk and stand.
Must be able to speak and read English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Forklift Operator, Location: RALEIGH, NC - 27622
PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests...