Forklift Operator/Truck Driver-Tractor Trailer
Location: MCLC Distribution Management Center (DMC), Storage Operations Department (SOD), Barstow, CA
Technica is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EO/AA) Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability or sexual orientation. We offer health, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and life insurance benefits as well as 401K options to all full-time personnel.
- Deliver containerized shipments to/from MCLB and off-base leased storage facility during the DMC core working hours of 0800 to 1700, Monday through Friday
- Operate tractor trailer on public roads within posted speed limits to transport containerized material and equipment on the basis of specific trip assignments or regular assigned schedule
- Operate equipment including heavy duty tow tractors, front-end loaders, front-end forks, high capacity forklifts, and container handlers for the purpose of performing large tactical equipment movement and staging projects in an industrial setting
- Utilize a wide variety of tractor attachments specially designed for tow/push of tactical vehicle operations
- Determine the manner and sequence of loading cargo to achieve load balance and adequate protection for fragile items
- Ensure cargo is properly distributed, secured and protected from the weather
- Perform operator maintenance, including checking fluid levels and air pressure in tires, and cleaning and washing vehicles
- Complete trip ticket and preventive maintenance record
- Support requires current valid State of CA Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
To be considered for employment, complete Technica's online application in full.
Technica LLC - 20 months ago
Technica specializes in performance-based logistics (PBL). We focus on metrics to drive efficiencies in time and money for the military...