Postal/Zip Code: 33619
Meadow Burke, a division of Oldcastle, is a premier manufacturer and distributor for the concrete construction industry. For more than seven decades, we have served architects, engineers and contractors with a superior line of concrete reinforcing products, concrete forming accessories, road and bridge products, and industry leading products for precast and tilt-up construction.
Job Description Summary
Verifies and readies product for shipment. Will count and weigh hardware items and pull box quantity product for palletized shipments and drive forklift.
- Operates forklift at warehouse
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records
- Pulls verifies and palletizes all orders
- Prepares outgoing finished material for shipping
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Removes finished product from production area and examines to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
- Retrieves finished goods form inventory and stages shipments
- Maintains accurate shipping/receiving records
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Meadow Burke is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Meadow Burke is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...