- Load products for the satellite locations and customers daily.
- Receives purchased goods and raw materials from vendors and satellite warehouse.
- Uses material handling equipment to move product and materials to and from designated locations in an efficient and safe manner.
- Builds pallets and orders as needed and directed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Assists with the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality.
- Maintains a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled.
- Completes associated paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Forklift operation knowledge preferred. Previous experience picking and pulling orders preferred. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must have good math skills. Must be able to successfully complete the forklift certification. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (75%) required to sit. Occasionally (25%) required to walk, climb, walk, stand, and lift up to 85 pounds.
Must be able to speak, read and write proficient English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Forklift Operator, Location: SALISBURY, MD - 21802
TheJobNetwork - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other...