Franchise Sales Representative
NY - Manhattan
Store Support Center-Corporate
2 - 5 years
Active participant of the Zone Development team by sourcing traditional franchisees, and qualifying and approving candidates for all franchises. Through an active pipeline of new and multiple approved candidates ensures there are candidates ready as stores become available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Qualifies and approves all franchise candidates - traditional and BCP.
• Conducts appropriate follow-up with candidates from all sources.
• Reviews applications, and conducts interviews with prospective candidates.
• Administers and evaluates results from the Franchise Inventory Test (FRI).
• Presents, explains and verifies understanding of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
• Requests and reviews various documents and information to determine suitability of applicants.
• Notifies in writing / Informs in person if candidate is disqualified during any portion of the qualification process
• Reviews business plan submitted by applicant for reasonableness of projections.
• Identifies problems with business plan and counsels and provides guidance to applicant to improve/adjust business plan projections.
• Determines whether or not applicant should continue through qualifying process.
• Performs final review of business plan prior to making the franchise offer to the candidate.
• Establishes sources to recruit traditional franchisees. This is done through open houses, SSC advertising and marketing support, as well as active recruiting from other retailers – for traditional or cold calling BCP candidates, QSRs, ethnic and community groups, etc. qualifying candidates submitted by Real Estate Representative
• Completes document checklist and prepares worksheet and letter of transmittal for preparation of the franchise agreement.
• Presents Store Franchise Agreement to applicant and facilitates agreement signing
• Collects franchise fees and other monies due at signing
• Schedules franchisee for training and monitors franchisee's progress throughout the training period
• Assist current franchisee interested in selling (goodwill sales) their 7-Eleven.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Education: Bachelors / 4-yr Degree
• Experience: 2-5yrs
• 7-Eleven Field Consultant experience working with 7-Eleven franchisees.
• Extensive understanding of company's retail operations including company's RIS business system.
• Intermediate Business Skills.
• Business Acumen to understand applicant's business plan and financial projections.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and excellent command presence during presentations.
• Ability or experience with business to business selling
Kneeling not required, Stooping not required, Walking not required, Standing not required, Bending not required, Repetitive Motion, Floor To Waist Requirements: none. Waist To Shoulder Requirements: none. Overhead Lifting not required, Carrying items 20 feet not required
Use your experience to build a career with the world’s #1 convenience store.
The 7-Eleven brand is iconic, known and loved in 17...