The Opportunity: |
Evaluate and report information pertaining to suspicious account activity. Take appropriate action to prevent and/or curtail losses against M&T Bank.
General Position Responsibilities:
May perform any or all of the following duties in efforts to minimize fraud losses to the Bank:
- Review established detection system generated reports to identify fraudulent activity and determine action required to protect the Bank’s assets. This can include but is not limited to reports for merchant, retail, kite, and new accounts.
- Place appropriate holds on accounts, documenting action taken.
- Communicate with customers, merchants, financial institutions, law enforcement and M&T personnel on a professional level in resolving problems or requesting additional information/documentation. Initiate contact via phone, email, or letters.
- Identify potential takeover cases and review kiting reports to identify potential problem accounts.
- Make recommendations to management in order to counter current fraud trends.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform other related duties as requested by management.
M&T Bank is considered one of the country's most highly regarded regional banks. We were founded more than 150 years ago in Western New...