Fraud Prevention Consultant-Accertify-1214931
Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. Accertify’s suite of products and services help e-commerce companies grow their business by driving down the total cost of fraud, simplifying business processes, and ultimately increasing revenue.
The Fraud Prevention Consultant will report to the Director of Professional Services and will be responsible for investigating cases of fraud involving use of charge cards reported lost or stolen, cash refunds, nonexistent accounts as well as reputational fraud for various industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fraud Prevention Consultant is responsible for the successful deployment of the various components of Accertify’s Interceptas fraud prevention platform.
These responsibilities include:
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Work with Accertify Technical Implementation Specialist and consult with clients on the most effective deployment of our Interceptas platform.
- Consult with Accertify clients to design and deploy comprehensive fraud prevention strategies and policies and Identify fraud control improvements.
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Configure Fraud Analyst user interface to Customer specifications.
- Develop additional tactics and other procedures to diminish Customers’ risk.
- Perform on-site Customer training.
- Work closely with Customers to identify new features and functionality for Interceptas.
- Work closely with Accertify Subject Matter Experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies / fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Develop strong relationship with Customers to deliver exceptional service and ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Act as a liaison between new Customers and internal departments including sales and technical development.
- Job requires extensive travel.
- 3+ years of experience in fraud prevention/management in an online consumer-facing high-transaction environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of online payment processors and billing service providers
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal- including an expert-level knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent mathematical and analytical abilities
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal departments and stakeholders to deliver highly detailed and technical information
- Must be collaborative and solutions oriented
Primary Location: US-Illinois-Itasca
American Express - 22 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...