Founded in 1984, Free People ( www.FreePeople.com ) is a boutique women’s fashion label that operates ecommerce, retail, and wholesale businesses. Free People is the fastest growing URBN brand and has a vibrant ecommerce platform including web, mobile and a newly released iPhone app. Free People is frequently recognized as an industry leader from a technical, creative and innovative perspective. Free People’s retail business includes over 80 boutique stores and its Wholesale business includes over 1,400 specialty boutiques and department stores across the globe. Free People is an inspiring shopping experience for the stylish, confident, and curious young woman who appreciates our distinctive assortment of apparel and accessories .
Free People Engagement Marketing Coordinator
Free People is seeking an Engagement Coordinator to contribute to the growth and success of our innovative interactive Engagement program, FP Me. As a leader in social media, this position is an extension of our one-of-a-kind style community and other social channels. The role requires a passionate, self-sufficient retail marketing/sales professional. The main responsibilities will be to help create and assist building strategies around the acquisition and engagement of FP Me users. The Coordinator will support retail, web, mobile and social marketing functions. Free People’s Marketing department is comprised of innovative, inspirational, passionate individuals. With the recent addition and expansion of the Engagement team, we are looking for someone ready to work in a fast paced, fun and interactive environment. This role reports directly to the Engagement Marketing Manager. Candidates must inherently understand the Free People customer and what motivates a fun, interactive shopping behavior!
- Assist in building customer outreach campaigns and developing customer relationships
- Cross-functional collaboration to write copy and request creative assets for engagement and retail initiatives
- Day-to-day responsibilities of implementing processes and procedures to increase efficiencies. Including but not limited to store trend communication, top influencer product pulling and shipment, product pic reviews, etc.
- Implement marketing plans and organize event logistics
- Execute daily site moderation & deliver weekly reporting and program performance analysis
- Create and coordinate live lifestyle events to connect customers, such as concerts, Free People Home Office Experiences, dinners, etc.
- Work closely with 90+ stores across the country to gain feedback and increase engagement amongst store stylists and customers
- Manage and deliver compelling content for the Free People FP Me profiles. This includes organizing product with sample and stylist teams, as well as shoot photos on a weekly basis
- 1-2 years previous retail experience preferred
- Affinity and understanding of loyalty marketing preferred
- Understanding of the Free People customer and how to create a fun shopping experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fashion, Sales & Marketing enthusiast!
A Bachelors degree is expected
Urban Outfitters Inc. - 6 months ago
Urban Outfitters, Inc. is a lifestyle specialty retail company that operates under the Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and...