The Operations Coordinator- Remote and Technical Operations reports to Crewing Manager
• Fills remote crew positions and assists with related onboarding paperwork.
• Ensures collection of all pertinent crewing and operations paperwork for approval and coding of timecards.
• Track costs of freelance crews and associated travel expenses.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years of prior work experience in a TV or film crewing environment with administrative qualities being a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Capable of managing multiple projects with changing deadlines and heavy phone usage.
• Good attitude and team player a must
• Knowledge of the digital media industry. This includes but is not limited to web, mobile, VOD and other emerging technologies
Pac-12 Enterprises - 12 months ago