This position is an independent contractor (1099) that is primarily responsible for researching and developing content that showcases all aspects of the company’s activities and other business topics. The Freelance Editorial Assistant will use qualitative and quantitative skills to research, analyze and present results and experiences. S/he must be able to convey complex information simply and briefly. Working with the Director, External Relations and Communications , the Freelance Editorial Assistant is responsible for writing up and coordinating company’s publications and resources in online and print forms both to external and to internal audiences. In addition, s/he assists in editing documents, reviewing with an eye for consistency, clarity, and grammatical correctness.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
Use research and interview techniques to write original content for EGPNA communication materials (e.g., press releases, conference abstracts, presentations, newsletters, brochures, and other documents). · Prepares summaries to announce news on the company’s website and via social media channels
- Drafts and edits content for Enel Green Power North America, Inc. (EGPNA) and Enel group internal publications and intranet items.
Participates in development and monitoring of publications timelines to ensure deadlines are met.
- Responsible for proofreading and fact checking all documentations or publications.
- Work with EGPNA’s External Relations and Communication department to ensure content is finalized and reviewed before publication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications or related field of study.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional writing skills, close attention to detail and excellent proofreading.
- 35% travel required
Monster - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard