Our practice is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER with
excellent customer service and communication skills. An energetic person who
remains professional in all circumstances, friendly, task-oriented, and confident.
Warm personality, polished presentation, and image are important to securing
Primary duties include maintenance of perfect day scheduling, insurance
verification, and maintenance of social media(twitter, facebook, media blog).
A qualified applicant will have experience in general, pediatric and cosmetic dental
treatment as well as patient financing.
Function as support for the dental office at the front desk. This position is
a combination of patient interaction and basic paperwork administration under
the direction of the Office Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise excellent customer service while interacting with patients
both over the phone and in person.
- Schedule patient appointments within operational standards.
- Confirm patient appointments prior to the
- Complete insurance verifications prior to
patients’ visits to determine coverage and benefit limits and link insurance in
- Assist with check out process with each patient by reviewing charts
to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are
documented and match the signed routing slip that the Doctor has submitted.
- Participate in monthly checklist activities as assigned.
- Keep front desk area clean and neat.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Send out Claims to insurance company
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume