Front Desk/Client Coordinator
This person will provide excellent service to guests who come in to our salon spa as well as provide guidance and assistance with retail products. We are looking for someone who has an awareness of the importance of intention in their work on a daily basis. A commitment to focus on the guests services, in a professional manner while instilling high ethics and confidentiality is our priority.
Job duties include:
- Scheduling guest salon and spa services while implementing proper procedures
- Committing to and providing various AVEDA stress relief rituals
- Greeting guests and escorting to waiting areas
- Educating guests on services
- Maximize books for each service professional in a fair and consistent manner
- Closing sales and encourage guests to pre-book services
- Cross-service recommendations
- Product recommendations
- Executing standard telephone procedure using appropriate customer service etiquette
- Confirming appointments
- Informing service professionals of daily schedules and/or any adjustments
- Resolving guest challenges, utilizing support from the Salon Manager when necessary
- Supporting retail and service staff
- Responsibility for balancing and checking register drawer
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Interacts with other team members and management, involving the utmost in professionalism and teamwork.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- ·Ability to manage time effectively
- ·Ability to perform basic computer skills
- ·Self-motivated and ready to go above and beyond.
- ·Team player.
- ·One year previous experience in similar environment.
- ·Excellent client service, communication and organization skills.
Jiva Salon - 30+ days ago