Front Desk/Security â€“ Reception, phone, security badges, ordering supplies, and other administrative/security duties as required.
Configuration Management Assistant â€“ Assist Change Request Manager with database upkeep, chairing meetings, customer reports/interface, and other CM duties as required. Availability on short notice for emergency CR processing - must work at a fast pace with accuracy when needed.
Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Outlook. Must possess excellent communication skills â€“ writing and public speaking important for CR coordination, procedure development, and customer-facing activities. Proven ability to multi-task and attendance/reliability extremely important. Must translate technical concepts into basic terms as customer liaison. Strong organizational and analytical skills needed to handle multiple concepts and distinct situations. Professional appearance, dependability, and resourcefulness required.
*# of Years Experience - 5 yrs. experience
*Educational Requirements: - College degree, B.A. preferred
- Must demonstrate self-initiative to plan/schedule daily CRs and other activities, with minimal supervision
- Must be detail-oriented and able to pursue issues aggressively
- Must submit quality work and implement continuous process improvements
- Must maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor in all interactions, and be able to prioritize issues of concern
- Must absorb concepts quickly, and remain focused on deadlines and multiple submissions
- Work hours are 8:00 a.m. â€“ 5:00 a.m. M-F, with overtime as needed, depending on daily workload
- Familiarity with Remedy database preferred, but not required
Recent college graduate would be ideal. Someone looking for a growth opportunity. Must be reliable and professional
Chipton Ross - 14 months ago