The Front Desk – Sales Registration Clerk is the first point of contact for guests to the Silverleaf Sales Office and is responsible for greeting and registering guests that visit for a sales presentation.
- Greet all guests and provide registration paperwork
- Qualify that all guests have met the requirement set forth by the company to be eligible for a sales presentation and verify pertinent information
- Assign guests to a Sales Representative and ensure a smooth flow of guests
- Enter and maintain accurate guest information into the appropriate computer system
- Daily and weekly reports
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to stocking office supplies, helping to keep waiting area clean, making copies, greeting guests and answering the switchboard
At least one year of experience in an administrative or customer service role
Detail oriented and able to maintain a high level of accuracy
Experience with generating reports and formatting data in Excel a plus
Flexible to work Wednesday - Sunday
Silverleaf Resorts - 11 months ago
Silverleaf Resorts helps vacationers get away without going far away. The company owns and operates more than a dozen time-share resorts in...