Country Inn & Suites in Sunnyvale is seeking a Full-time, service-oriented Front Desk Agent / Guest Service Representative. Full-time position, with flexible availability for morning and evening shifts. Compensation is $11/hr, with benefits and potential for growth into Supervisor role. Guest Service Agents are an essential part of our Front Office Team. In addition to checking guests in and out of our hotel, Guest Service Agents provide exceptional service and answer questions about the area and our hotel both in person and over the phone.
Guest service agents also regularly create reports of front office activities and complete other duties as assigned. Furthermore, agents must be able to transport guests via the shuttle on an as-needed basis. Adhere to brand standards, follow directions and processes to achieve guest satisfaction, and rely heavily on computer based property management systems.
If you have solid customer service skills and a desire to grow your career with our hotel, please review the position requirements and consider applying.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
• Good Driving Record to drive the shuttle when needed. High school education; some college preferred
• Ideal candidate will customer service experience, or pursuing education in the hospitality industry
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills both in person and over the phone
• Works well independently or as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and actively seeks out new learning opportunities
• Commitment to exceptional customer service
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations
• Adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends. Is prompt and dependable
• Evening shifts, night shifts, and/or some day shifts
• Working knowledge of computer and math skills; Experience in Opera system preferential but not required