TWIN TIER HOSPITALITY, LLC
JOB TITLE: Night Auditor/Front Desk Agent
REPORTS TO: Front Office Manager
BASIC PURPOSE: Audit, balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g., food and beverage outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure TTH and hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
1. Audit balance and report on all food and beverage outlets' (e.g., restaurants, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to include but not limited to checks, over/short figures/tally sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc., and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information. (30%)
2. Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc., to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed. (25%)
3. Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on room information to provide rooms management with a picture of how they are performing. (20%)
4. Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports. (5%)
5. Balance and close all bank ticket codes, daily. (5%)
6. Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly. (5%)
7. Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts. (5%)
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School education or equivalent experience.
Experience: Accounting background preferred, but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate personal computer, cash register and calculator.
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills.